It is possible to achieve a smile makeover through the use of porcelain dental veneers. Veneers allow you to enjoy a smile that is bright and white, with teeth that are shapely and beautifully aligned. The natural dentistry methods today additionally allow you to benefit from a look that is far more natural than what has been previously available to dental patients. As a certified Biological Dentist, Dr. David Villarreal is committed to using the best bio-compatible materials when it comes to dental compounds.
Benefits of Porcelain Dental Veneers
- Porcelain veneers are lеѕѕ рrоnе tо ѕtаіnіng аѕ opposed to thе rеѕіn оnеѕ.
- Stained or discolored teeth have benefited from the lovely dental invention that is veneers.
- They are strong and translucent and can easily pass for your natural teeth.
- Contrary to the resin veneers, porcelain veneers are more durable. They are also more permanent as they cannot be repaired in the event that they break. They can, however, be replaced in the event that they wear off.
- Over the years, veneers have been among the centerpieces when it comes to dental implants. To your advantage, fitting in porcelain veneers does not involve the sculpturing of your teeth and they warrant a great smile since they are made to mimic your natural enamel.
- A great smile reflects a 100% range of confidence. Getting porcelain veneers fixed on your teeth is a decision you can never regret.