To our valued patients: Your safety is our highest priority. This particular blog post is to ensure we are abiding by CDC guidelines. If you are interested in a more thorough breakdown of our safe practices for both and out of the office, be sure to visit the Covid-19 Dental Office Practices which can be found on our Home Page.
Prior to Appointment
- Please inform us PRIOR to arrival if you or anyone in your household are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms in the last 3 weeks.
- If you are interested in expediting your time in the office:
(Pre-pay over the telephone and forward all necessary paperwork to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All patients entering the office will have their temperature taken.
- All staff and patients are always required to wear masks.
- All equipment and exam rooms, they are thoroughly cleaned between every patient with medically recommended cleaners/disinfectants.
- Every patient will have their temperature taken. If a fever is detected, we will kindly ask you to reschedule your dental appointment.
Please note that these are the changes, within our Newbury Park Dental Office, have been implemented to help keep you safe. Your cooperation is vital in making sure that everyone is protected.
Thank you for partnering with us to protect our patients and our staff.