Porcelain Veneers in Conejo Valley allow you to enjoy a smile that is bright and white, with teeth that are shapely and beautifully aligned. The natural dentistry methods today additionally allow you to benefit from a look that is far more natural than what has been previously available to dental patients. As a certified Biological Dentist, Dr. David Villarreal is committed to using the best bio-compatible materials when it comes to dental compounds.
Benefits of Porcelain Dental Veneers
- Porcelain veneersÂ are lÐµÑ•Ñ• Ñ€rÐ¾nÐµ tÐ¾ Ñ•tÐ°Ñ–nÑ–ng Ð°Ñ• opposed to thÐµ rÐµÑ•Ñ–n Ð¾nÐµÑ•.
- Stained or discolored teeth have benefited from the lovely dental invention that is veneers.
- They are strong and translucent and can easily pass for your natural teeth.
- Contrary to the resin veneers,Â porcelain veneersÂ are more durable. They are also more permanent as they cannot be repaired in the event that they break. They can, however, be replaced in the event that they wear off.
- Over the years, veneers have been among the centerpieces when it comes to dental implants. To your advantage, fitting inÂ porcelain veneersÂ does not involve the sculpturing of your teeth and they warrant a great smile since they are made to mimic your natural enamel.
- A great smile reflects a 100% range of confidence. GettingÂ porcelain veneersÂ fixed on your teeth is a decision you can never regret.
If you are interested in dental veneers during your next appointment or want to learn more, then promptly give our office a call @Â (805) 375-2233Â and weâ€™ll be happy to answer your questions!