How to Gain a Beautiful Smile Makeover With Natural Dentistry
Awareness of using a biological dentist approach has become much stronger as the public grows increasingly aware of the need to avoid some of the more toxic substances that are now associated with traditional cosmetic dentistry methods. These methods include the use of mercury in tooth fillings – see amalgam filling removal dentist, a practice which has now come to be widely regarded with growing concern due to possible health consequences. The goal of biological dentistry and Dr. David Villarreal is to create a harmony between oral care and the patient's overall well-being. A biological dentist practices on the basic that there is a relationship between the body and oral health.
Porcelain Dental Veneers by a Biological Dentist
It is even possible to achieve a smile makeover through the use of porcelain dental veneers. Veneers allow you to enjoy a smile that is bright and white, with teeth that are shapely and beautifully aligned. The natural dentistry methods today additionally allow you to benefit from a look that is far more natural that what has been previously available to dental patients. As a certified Biological Dentist, Dr. David Villarreal is committed to using the best bio-compatible materials when it comes to dental compounds.
Benefits of Porcelain Dental Veneers
- Porcelain veneers are lеѕѕ рrоnе tо ѕtаіnіng аѕ opposed to thе rеѕіn оnеѕ.
- Stained or discolored teeth have benefited from the lovely dental invention that is veneers.
- They are strong and translucent and can easily pass for your natural teeth.
- Contrary to the resin veneers, porcelain veneers are more durable. They are also more permanent as they cannot be repaired in the event that they break. They can, however, be replaced in the event that they wear off.
- Over the years, veneers have been among the centerpieces when it comes to dental implants. To your advantage, fitting in porcelain veneers does not involve the sculpturing of your teeth and they warrant a great smile since they are made to mimic your natural enamel.
- A great smile reflects a 100% range of confidence. Getting porcelain veneers fixed on your teeth is a decision you can never regret.
Biological Dentist Offering Porcelain Dental Veneers in Newbury Park, CA
Obvіоuѕlу fіndіng someone trained in bоth соѕmеtіс dentistry аnd biological dentistry can оffеr you thе bеѕt оf bоth wоrldѕ. Dr. David Villarreall will tаkе рrеvеntіvе mеаѕurе to ensure thаt уоu are not unprotected tо any gаѕеѕ еmіttеd durіng the рrосеdurе аnd thаt you don't end uр аbѕоrbіng аnу either.
Ask Us About Porcelain Dental Veneers!
If you are interested in dental veneers during your next appointment or want to learn more, then promptly give our office a call @ (805) 375-2233 and we’ll be happy to answer your questions!
We believe our job is to help you achieve your best physical, dental and emotional health as safely as possible and in as short a time period as possible. We offer conscious sedation and auxiliary treatments as part of our protocol to help achieve your optimal health.
Schedule An Appointment
Please fill out the form below to request an appointment and we will get in touch shortly. Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm