BioDental Healing offers laser dentistry. Most practices use lasers for teeth cleanings or teeth whitening, but BioDental Healing utilizes lasers for many procedures including oral surgery.
What are the Benefits of Laser Dentistry?
The advancement of technology has paved the way to safer alternatives such as the use of precision controlled laser in dentistry procedures. The benefits are:
- Less invasive than other conventional techniques.
- Does not cause as much damage to your teeth or surrounding tissue.
- Disinfects and preserves infected tooth tissue.
- Sterilizes the area worked on, minimizing the chance for a bacterial infection.
- Safer to use over toxic chemicals that are commonly used in conventional dentistry.
- Causes less stress on the body, which is important for faster recovery periods and for preserving the body’s immune system.
At BioDental Healing, we take a biological approach, which is why we fully support the use of lasers in our practice as an effective way to assist and treat in dental procedures.