We are Qualified Laser Dentists in Newbury Park
BioDental Healing offers laser dentistry to assist with many of our holistic dental solutions. Most practices use lasers for teeth cleanings or teeth whitening, but we utilize this advanced, minimally invasive treatment as much as possible for many of our procedures including oral surgery.
What are the Benefits of Laser Dentistry?
The advancement of technology has paved the way to safer alternatives such as the use of precision controlled laser in dentistry procedures. See the difference they make:
- Less invasive than other conventional techniques.
- Does not cause as much damage to your teeth or surrounding tissue.
- Disinfects and preserves infected tooth tissue.
- Sterilizes the area worked on, minimizing the chance for a bacterial infection.
- Safer to use over toxic chemicals that are commonly used in conventional dentistry.
- Causes less stress on the body, which is important for faster recovery periods and for preserving the body’s immune system.
The Biological Dentist Approach
At BioDental Healing, we take a biological approach, which is why we fully support the use of lasers in our practice as an effective way to assist and treat in dental procedures. We understand the intimate relationship between our biological systems and the mouth. It’s a complex relationship that must factor in timing, materials used, techniques used, and quantity of procedures performed in order to achieve the highest possible level of oral and overall health.
We believe our job is to help you achieve your best physical, dental and emotional health as safely as possible and in as short a time period as possible. We offer conscious sedation and auxiliary treatments as part of our protocol to help achieve your optimal health.
Schedule An Appointment
Please fill out the form below to request an appointment and we will get in touch shortly. Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm