It’s 2023! Now’s the best time to work on your smile!
It is possible to achieve a smile makeover through the use of porcelain veneers this 2023. Veneers allow you to enjoy a smile that is bright and white, with teeth that are shapely and beautifully aligned. The natural dentistry methods today additionally allow you to benefit from a look that is far more natural than what has been previously available to dental patients. As a certified Biological Dentist, Dr. David Villarreal is committed to using the best bio-compatible materials when it comes to dental compounds.
- Porcelain veneers are lеѕѕ рrоnе tо ѕtаіnіng аѕ opposed to thе rеѕіn оnеѕ.
- Restores stained or discolored teeth.
- They are strong and translucent and can easily pass for your natural teeth.
- Contrary to resin veneers, porcelain veneers are more durable. They are also more permanent as they cannot be repaired in the event that they break. They can, however, be replaced in the event that they wear off.
- Over the years, veneers have been among the centerpieces when it comes to dental implants. To your advantage, fitting in porcelain veneers does not involve the sculpturing of your teeth and they warrant a great smile since they are made to mimic your natural enamel.
- A great smile reflects a 100% range of confidence. Getting porcelain veneers fixed on your teeth is a decision you can never regret.
If you are interested in porcelain veneers during your next appointment or want to learn more, then promptly give our office a call @ (805) 375-2233 and we’ll be happy to answer your questions!