It’s 2023! Now’s the best time to work on your smile!
It is possible to achieve a smile makeover through the use of porcelain veneers this 2023. Veneers allow you to enjoy a smile that is bright and white, with teeth that are shapely and beautifully aligned. The natural dentistry methods today additionally allow you to benefit from a look that is far more natural than what has been previously available to dental patients. As a certified Biological Dentist, Dr. David Villarreal is committed to using the best bio-compatible materials when it comes to dental compounds.
- Porcelain veneers are lеѕѕ рrоnе tо ѕtаіnіng аѕ opposed to thе rеѕіn оnеѕ.
- Restores stained or discolored teeth.
- They are strong and translucent and can easily pass for your natural teeth.
- Contrary to resin veneers, porcelain veneers are more durable. They are also more permanent as they cannot be repaired in the event that they break. They can, however, be replaced in the event that they wear off.
- Over the years, veneers have been among the centerpieces when it comes to dental implants. To your advantage, fitting in porcelain veneers does not involve the sculpturing of your teeth and they warrant a great smile since they are made to mimic your natural enamel.
- A great smile reflects a 100% range of confidence. Getting porcelain veneers fixed on your teeth is a decision you can never regret.
If you are interested in porcelain veneers during your next appointment or want to learn more, then promptly give our office a call @ (805) 375-2233 and we’ll be happy to answer your questions!
Even young children can benefit from a dental exam, as soon as they have 4 teeth in their mouth. Dr. Villarreal will teach you how to care for your child’s teeth and mouth. Toddlers and older children can be taught about proper brushing and flossing techniques, reinforcing the importance of dental care and oral hygiene in their life.
- Checking for stains on your child’s teeth
- Assessing the risk of tooth decay and gum disease
- Diagnostic x-rays to check for tooth decay, tooth position, bone loss, etc.
- Assessing your child’s entire mouth
A dental exam and professional cleaning takes less than one hour. Depending on the results of the exam, Dr. Villarreal will recommend an appropriate date for your child’s next dental appointment, which could be in six months, or earlier or later. If dental treatment is necessary, you will need to schedule an appointment as soon as possible.
Fluoride Does Not Belong in the Mouth
At BioDental Healing, we operate differently from the traditional Western dentist that accepts the use of fluoride in their work – as well as advocating it for use at home. Our fluoride free dentist, Dr. Villarreal, does not advocate, promote, or use fluoride in any of our work.
While fluoride has been continuously approved for use by the CDA and ADA, this does not mean it has no chance of damaging your body in some way. Large-scale studies have shown consistent high dose fluoride ingestion is linked with:
- Brittle bones and enamel
- Dental fluorosis
- Hip fractures
- Kidney stones
- Lower IQ in children
Our fluoride free dentist, Dr. Villarreal, invites you to experience a new, fresh take on dentistry – an experience that will leave you feeling great, with your body thanking you along the way. Request an appointment at (805) 375-2233
In recent years, the search for cosmetic dentists in Newbury Park has increased dramatically. People are increasingly realizing that investing in a bright, healthy, and dazzling smile to enhance their appearance and allow them to smile with confidence can open many doors both socially and professionally.
Thanks to advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, practitioners in Newbury Park can improve your teeth and smile using quick, painless, and cost-effective treatments. These procedures can:
- Improve or correct misaligned bites
- Fill in unattractive gaps between teeth
- Change the shape, size, and alignment of specific teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Repair chipped, cracked, or decayed teeth
- Replace old, worn-out dental treatments
With the right cosmetic dentist in Newbury Park, cosmetic procedures like dental crowns, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, and tooth bonding can result in a natural-looking restoration that is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also functional.
Dr. Villarreal offers a metal-free alternative to replacing missing teeth in Newbury Park with removable partial dentures. Partial dentures are a great alternative because they consist of pink or gum-colored plastic bases with no use of metals because at BioDental Healing we do not believe any type of metal belongs in the mouth.
Partial dentures consist of a gum-colored base and natural looking precision attachments or connectors that hold your dentures in place. A dental crown may need to be placed in order to improve the fit of your partial dentures.
Dr. Villarreal will work with you to develop a customized set of removable partial dentures that you’ll be pleased with.
To get started, schedule an appointment with Dr. Villarreal at (805) 375-2233 to see if you are a good candidate for removable partial dentures in Newbury Park, CA.
Read on to learn why Amalgam Filling Removal is safe and better for your oral health.
Don’t live with constant worry about the effects of mercury amalgam. Safe metal filling removal is imperative for preserving the health of both patients and practitioners! Also known as silver amalgam, mercury amalgam fillings are made up of almost 50% mercury—one of the most toxic substances known to man. Mercury vapors seep from these fillings 24 hours a day. The act of chewing triggers the release of even more of these toxic fumes.
Understand Why Amalgam Fillings Are Harmful
You don’t have to live like this—in fact, it’s essential that you don’t. The removal of mercury fillings, or amalgam, and other toxic metals from your mouth can reduce your chronic exposure to mercury vapor.
It also prevents exposure to the electrical currents that are created whenever the various metals in fillings and crowns make contact inside your mouth. There is growing agreement that these currents are potentially harmful, since they block the meridians and the bio-energetic fields of your body.
Please visit our state of the art facility in Newbury Park so we may discuss how to safely remove this toxic material from your body. We look forward to hearing from you! You may also call us at (805) 375-2233
Holistic dentistry is the process of approaching dentistry not just in terms of dental health, but of the overall health of the mind, body, and spirit. As a leading holistic dental office, we see patients from all around the world, such as Canada, South Africa, Scotland, other US States, and all over California. Our practice focuses on the overall health of the patient, not just the teeth. We pride ourselves in using the up-most regimen for the environment’s protection.
The Benefits of Holistic Dentistry
- It focuses on nutrition to prevent various types of dental diseases.
- It Avoids the use of toxic dental materials that would otherwise potentially harm patients.
- It helps in treating bite issues or alignment problems.
- Treats gum disease holistically in the context of the body’s overall health.
If you are interested in holistic dentistry, give BioDental Healing a call today at (805) 375-2233. We would be happy to schedule a consultation to discuss your overall dental health.
Holistic dentistry is the process of approaching dentistry not just in terms of dental health, but of the overall health of the mind, body and spirit. As a leading holistic dentist, we see patients from all around the world, such as Canada, South Africa, Scotland, and other US States and all over California. Our practice focuses on the overall health of the patient, not just the teeth. We pride ourselves in using the up-most regimen in the environment’s protection. At BioDental Healing, we promise holistic natural dental care.
- Focus on nutrition to prevent various types of dental disease.
- Avoiding the use of toxic dental materials that can potentially harm patients.
- Treatment of bite issues or alignment problems.
- Treatment of gum disease holistically in the context of the body’s overall health.
If you are interested in holistic natural dentistry, give BioDental Healing a call today at (805) 375-2233. We would be happy to schedule a consultation to discuss your overall dental health.
If you are in need of a dentist serving Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Newbury Park, Westlake Village and Agoura Hills, then BioDental Healing may be just what you are looking for in a reliable dentist. As a leading provider of holistic dental practices, you can rest easy knowing that your dentist is working to minimize the amount of artificial numbing agents that are used during your procedure. At BioDental Healing you have a choice when it comes to your treatment options. We are not like the majority of dentists in Newbury Park that simply use Novocain without consulting the patient.
Dr. David Villarreal is the top rated dentist in Conejo Valley, Newbury Park, Thousand Oaks and its surroundings.
Dr. Villarreal is a Certified Biological Dentist based in Newbury Park, CA and serving all of Ventura County. He sees patients across the globe with some coming from as far as South Africa, Scotland, Canada and the whole of the U.S.
As the leading biological dentist in Conejo Valley & surrounding areas, Dr. Villarreal is dedicated to providing the best dental care and cosmetic dentistry for all his patients. Our dental practice focuses on the overall health of the patient, not just oral health.
Call (805) 375-2233 to request appointment.
BioDental Healing offers laser dentistry. Most practices use lasers for teeth cleanings or teeth whitening, but BioDental Healing utilizes lasers for many procedures including oral surgery.
The advancement of technology has paved the way to safer alternatives such as the use of precision controlled laser in dentistry procedures. The benefits are:
- Less invasive than other conventional techniques.
- Does not cause as much damage to your teeth or surrounding tissue.
- Disinfects and preserves infected tooth tissue.
- Sterilizes the area worked on, minimizing the chance for a bacterial infection.
- Safer to use over toxic chemicals that are commonly used in conventional dentistry.
- Causes less stress on the body, which is important for faster recovery periods and for preserving the body’s immune system.
At BioDental Healing, we take a biological approach, which is why we fully support the use of lasers in our practice as an effective way to assist and treat in dental procedures.